Finally after 18 hours, reading API document, Google Group Discussion, browsing many web pages, coding, try and error, etc. I was able to develop iPhone hybrid application using PhoneGap Framework.
Here some important sources.
1. PhoneGap ( Write Once - Compile in the Cloud - Run Anywhere)
2. Sencha Touch
I started with learning, How to develop PhoneGap Showcase. These are the steps:-
1. Download source code from Gwtmobile
2. You can use Eclipse or Netbeans to compile Gwtmobile to get HTLM, Javscript and CSS.
4. Download and install PhoneGap Framework on your Mac. Follow this document
5. Create new project on Xcode
6. Copy files from build folder and paste to www folder.
7. Run your code in iPhone simulator. This is the result.
You can install this showcase from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gwt-mobile-phonegap-showcase/id419032500?mt=8
These are the technologies I used.
These are the steps:
1. Create Web Application in NetBeans or Eclipse
2. Build and run on your browser.
4. Copy files from build folder and paste to www folder.
5. Build and run on your iPhone Simulator
My Thoughts... >