Started on May 1st 2011, I had problem with my lung. The condition was gradually improved. On May 15th 2011, I went for swimming.
On May 16th 2011, I feel same symptoms like on May 1st 2011, even more severe, I was not able lie on a mattress and fever 37.5 until 38.6.
On May 17th 2011, I went to doctor and he asked me to do X-Ray on my Left Chest.
He gave me:
1. Amoxicilin 625MG, 2 times a day.
2. Arcoxia 120MG, once a day.
3. Orphenagrine 35MG, 2 to be taken 3 times a day.
4. Ibuprofen, 200MG, 2 to be taken 3 times a day.
On May 19th 2011, I did X-Ray @ Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic and I got the result on May 21th 2011. The doctor ask me to see Specialist.
On May 21th 2011, I went to Raffles Hospital, Dr Steve Yang asked me to do a CT scan. This is the result.
Dr Steve Yang give me:
1. AUGMENTIN 1MG, 2 times a day.
2. Ibuprofen 200MG, 1 TAB 6 hourly.
and asked me to do Antibiotic therapy and Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS).
Some info about "Parapneumonic effusion and empyema", Click this image to get full paper.
1. every 12 pm and 12 am, Dr Erwin Arief gave me MEROPENEM - INJECTION.
2. and Flagyl every 8 hours, 3 times a day.
Dr Erwin Arief stoped MEROPENEM - INJECTION on June 1st 2011, and change to LEVOFLOXACIN 500 mg (2 times a day). I still continue with Flagyl 3 times a day.
Started on June 3rd 2011, they ask me to change LEVOFLOXACIN dose.
1. LEVOFLOXACIN 500 mg once a day.
2. TROGYL, Metronidazole 500 mg once a day.
On June 7th 2011, Dr Steve Yang asked me to do CT scan again. Alhamdulillah, it show significant improvement and doctor said, I did not need to do a VATS.
Started on June 7th 2011, I just need to continue LEVOFLOXACIN 750 mg once a day and stop TROGYL, Metronidazole .
I have modified the source code, to enable comparison between CT scan on May 21th 2011 and June 7th 2011. Here is the result.
My Thoughts... >